Thanks to Alex DL4LEX the problem with DTMF and 1750Hz Tone burst deviation has now been fixed
Actually its been a group effort… Alex made some changes which I’ve manually incorporated into the master source code, and I had to make a few other changes to get it working correctly..
I also need to thank Ray VK3YNV for testing the deviation levels using his test equipment, and Clayton VK7ZCR for also doing some testing
Mike KU4ZD reported a problem with the Digital Contact override feature I added a few days ago, where Digital Contacts (TG’s) which did not have the TS set to override e.g. to TS1 or TS2, where not changing the radio back to the TS for the channel.
So I have done a fix for this which Mike has tested and tells me that its now all working OK.
On the subject of the TS override in the Digital Contacts, Mike noticed that if he exported the codeplug dat file to spreadsheet using Colin G4EML’s utilities, and then re-imported the spreadsheets, the override settings had been removed.
I’ve had a look at the spreadsheet created by Colin’s utilities and the problem is that I’m using a “reserved” (unused) byte of data in the Contact data, which Colin is not exporting to CSV or importing.
I’ve emailed Colin asking whether the “reserved” byte could be added to the import and export function in his utilities.
Daniel F1RMB is also now helping with the OpenGD77 project, and has sent me some changes to remove some duplicate code, and he has just sent me some updated to add functions to the display driver API to display circles and triangles and boxes with rounded corners etc.
I’m not sure if we will use any of this in the normal operation of the radio, but they may come in handy.
As usual, I’ve now updated the Tier2Latest SGL firmware file, which can be downloaded from GitHub as usual